FS: 1995 164Q

Hi all,
I am considering selling my Q. I am in grad school and am going to have to
pay tuition next semester because funding for my professor is gone and he
cannot support his students until he gets another grant.
Here are the details:
1995 164Q, Red, 53,400 miles, timing belt done at 49K miles, new cam
seals, Ansa exhaust, new flex hoses, 17" fittipaldi wheels with Pirelli
PZero Assimettrico 225/45ZR17 tires with plenty of tread, cross-drilled
and slotted brembo rotors (more controversy?) with EBC green pads,
installed less than 1K miles ago (they are phenomenal). Small door dings
here and there. HVAC works perfectly. Original stereo. Stepper motors
work, heat & air work. Car is in very good shape, fast and is low
mileage. Electronic suspension works perfectly too!
Blue book is around 14.5K. Asking 13.5K.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164Q
http://alfalover.dhs.org