ISO worn rear brake pads, GTV6/Milano

Yeah, anybody want to give me their used rear pads?  Here's the
deal--my pads are worn down to the backing plate and my discs are
trashed, but I need to take a 1500 mile trip before I have time to
change the discs, and I don't want to ruin a new set of pads--so does
anybody have a set of rear pads for a transaxle car that would be
free or cheap and have 1500 miles left in them?

Thanks gang,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6