   From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
   Subject: ISO worn rear brake pads, GTV6/Milano

   Yeah, anybody want to give me their used rear pads?  Here's the
   deal--my pads are worn down to the backing plate and my discs are
   trashed, but I need to take a 1500 mile trip before I have time to
   change the discs, and I don't want to ruin a new set of pads--so does
   anybody have a set of rear pads for a transaxle car that would be
   free or cheap and have 1500 miles left in them?

   Thanks gang,
   Joe Elliott
   '82 GTV6