GTV6 tensioner

I finally sucessfully changed out my water pump thanks to your detailed
instructions . Do you have a similiar instruction set for changing out the
hydraulisc tensioner for a mechanical one as well as chaging out the front
seals? In understnad that there is some oil getting on my timing belt, thgus
spelling out eventual disaster. Have I missed that vintage race that you
were to be invilved in?

Thanks,
Pat