From: Tom Sahines [mailto:tsahines@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 3:52 PM
To: Crawford, Pat
Subject: RE: backfire

The numbers on the cap are meaningless unless the motor was assembled
according to that numbering system. Most engines are not!

Follow my instructions and the car will start fine. DO NOT continue to
crank the engine with it the way it is otherwise you will do some serious
damage to at least the exhaust system possible other components.

Again forget about the nubers on the cap!

Tom