Re: GTV-6 Horn relay

on 4/25/02 9:15 PM, alfa-digest at owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided wrote:

> Anybody know where the horn relay on an 86 GTV-6 is located. My horns have
> quit (and they're less than a year old) and I don't hear the relay clicking,
> so I don't know where it is Under the dash? Under the hood? Inquiring minds
> want to know.
>
> Thanks

Many thanks to those who wrote warning me to check the steering coupler, but
it's not that. I had the steering coupler replaced with a new one about 500
miles ago (last August, just before Concorso Italiano). This problem is
likely the horn relay, and the shop manual doesn't tell me where it is
physically located.

George Graves