164 24Valve-head removal procedure

Dear Digesti

There is just a possibility I will be acquiring a 164 24valve with a slipped
timing belt.  No long answers required just yet...but can you take the heads
off to have a look with the engine in situ, or is it an engine out job ? (This
is question one of what may turn out to be a whole soap opera of similar
questions).

If I do end up with this car I have advised my wife to cite all of you
individually and collectively.

Tim Hancock  164 TS lusso   Boston UK   . Incidentally my 11 year old daughter
Emily is taking a chorus part in the 'Young American' tour which has arrived
for a few days in Boston UK. Yesterday was the first day of rehearsals.....her
verdict   "Its cool dad...really cool" which is the ultimate accolade. I am
looking forward to the show on saturday.