Re: 164(LS) front springs

huh, i always looked at it the other way around, that
the rear or the LS sits too high.  i'm happy with the
front, just wish i could get the butt down a few
inches.

i think the best place to start would be the parts
manual, i bet the springs never changed from L to S to
LS... and i bet the LS weighs a bit more in front,
hence sits lower.  just a guess.

anybody have access to the 164 parts manual?

cheers,
ian lomax
94 14LS (no clearance problems)
71 spider (no clearance problems, but no engine
either)
sf, ca