Re: Sheepskin seat covers

I discovered sheepskin seat covers while living in Europe many years ago.
Since then I've equipped every new and used car I've owned with the skins.
They are very comfortable, never get cold in winter nor hot in summer. A word
to the wise, don't buy cheap ones. I've bought mine in the past from Auto
Sports (Int'l Auto Parts) www.autosportcatalog.com for about $300 a set have
been very satisfied. Now I'm going to buy an even better set for $569 for my
newly acquired 164S with Recaros. I just received the free color swatches and
am very impressed with the quality.

The least it will cost you to properly re-upholster your spider seats will be
in the neighborhood of $600. Spend it on sheepskins. They'll make you smile.

Marc Mosko
Hollywood, FL
'65 Spider Veloce
'74 GTV