164(LS) front springs

Why does the LS sag down in front much more than the other
models -
> or is it just mine ? I have very little clearance between my flex pipes
and
> the road surface and have already trashed one front manifold on a loose
> personhole cover..

I've scraped my manifold a little, but I frequently scrape the plastic stuff just below the radiator when I park against curbs. I'm not unhappy with the clearance as you seem though.

I'm an original owner and my car hasn't appeared to sag any more than original. I'd be happy to take a few clearance measurements of your choice, if you'd like. Wheels and tires would have to be considered as variables in those measurements. I have stock wheels and tires that are slightly wider than OEM. Never had any suspension work done.

(or if you ever get to Sunnyvale, you can do a live viewing)

Karl
Pothole-free and Protest-free Sunnyvale