164(LS) front springs

Although there have been posts on this before, the problem has never been
resolved. Why does the LS sag down in front much more than the other models -
or is it just mine ? I have very little clearance between my flex pipes and
the road surface and have already trashed one front manifold on a loose
personhole cover. Consequently I  have to be extremely careful going over
road bumps, potholes, unpaved and rough roads and rocks in the styreet (and
also avoid Berkeley whenever possible - which I do in ANY of my cars. Those
who live there will know !!!). I have checked other LS cars and they too
appear to be down more in front, although mine might be lower. Are there
spacers up front which might have been removed by previous owner, or is my
car ready for new springs ? Shocks appear to be fine.
Graham Arlen
95 LS (89 octane and loves it) and sundry other Alfas (which run fine on 87,
but none have ever been to Mexico....).