Last chance for top screws

You may recall that I am having sets of top screws made for my 750F.
This comprises 18 special screws in 4 sizes.

These will fit all screw type tops.  If you need to replace the
squeeze rivets on a later top, these screws should work ( I think ).

I have been told that replacing the squeeze rivets is a particularly
difficult project due to the need for proper compression with a
proper tool.  I have no personal experience here.

Let me know if you wish a set so I can order a specific run number.
$50 plus shipping for the exact duplicate screws.

regards

David