Time Remaining

Biba said, "However I am old enough to tell you quite bluntly, "Life doesn't
give us
that much time it is not infinite. Period.""

I agree whole heartedly with Biba, this is why my 64 Giulia that I've owned
since March 1995 has not been finished, I prefer to spend the time with my
wife and son. Every Saturday and Sunday morning we go out to have breakfast
together so we can speed quality time together.

I HAD a friend that I've known for six years that was that was two months
younger then me, and even though we were miles apart, he lived in Manassas
Virginia and me in Memphis TN, we talked frequently since we both worked for
the same company. Two weeks before he had a heart attacked and died we were
together working on a safety related project. As usual we talked about our
families and what we planned to do when we retired, were both 61. It was a
shock to find out that he had died on Easter Saturday.

My wife knows that I like my Alfa's and that working on them is my stress
reliever and she except this. However, I'm seriously thinking of getting rid
of both Alfa's, the four post lift in the garage, the 12 ton press, the mig
welder, all the spare old Alfa parts and buying a Mercedes SLK 230 and
enjoying the rest of my life with my wife and son. But I'll probable keep
the 91, the lift and the tools/toys, so I can park the SLK in the garage and
still be able to say I own an Alfa.

Consider your priorities in life and like the ad says you "only go round
once in life."

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]