Shop Presses -- NAC

     After years of using vices and sockets and/or all thread I finally
bought a hydraulic press. I managed to break my 5" vice trying to remove a
bearing, hence the decision to buy the proper tool. My question though, is
what do I use to adapt the mandrel(?) on the press to the different sizes of
bushings/bearings and walnuts I might need to crack? I have used sockets
before, but surely there is something better out there...

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa
Assorted Alfas