Re: Collection

Your right about the Qvale Michael but if you feel like some sport
bring your 164 on down to Colorado. I'll meet you at the track with my
stock, "overweight, underbraked and ugly Ford Mustang" (mines a '98)
and show you some fast lap times. It may be crude, but its a damn
sight faster than any old Alfa, including mine! :)

Ed