From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Alfanovice@domain.elided
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 8:02 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Spica air filter housing

I would like to have a Spica air filter housing for my 1971 spider.  Does
anyone have one that wants to trade for a 2000 or Alfetta one?  The Alfetta
box is in use on my car and the 2000 box is in even better shape.  I believe
the correct one for my car should have a 1750 label.  Any suggestions?
While
I'm on the subject, does anyone have any suggestions and or sources for a
fresh air intake hose for the aforementioned air filter housing?  Thanks.