re: 115 a-arm bushing query

Tony,
	I just recently rebuilt some lower a-arms for my Spider.  I hate to
tell you this, but I put those funny, foamy rings between the bushing
and the inside shoulder of the attachment bar (that big heavy piece of
metal with the 4 mounting bolt holes).  And only one end of your new
bushings will fit the foam ring; one is too big.  My Spider still had
remnants of the ring but an older GTV ('71) only had a metal washer
attached to the bushing (as opposed to the really big one right next to
the attachment bar's inside shoulder).

	Now I don't know what will happen if you leave them off.  Me, I think
that they are there to prevent water/grease/dirt/etc from getting into
the bushings.  If the shop pressed the wrong end of the bushing on the
inside of the arm, then you'll have to press them out and reverse them.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV