Upcoming Events [DFW] North Texas

There are several events coming up within the next couple of weeks here in
North Texas:

Sunday April 21 10:00 AM  All British Car Day @ White Rock Lake.  We will be
in the non British Class.  This is a very nice show with 200+ cars normally
attending.  I will post a rain/on-off status report on our web site Sunday
early morning.  It always rains for this event, but has not rained it out
for several years.  A little light mist/drizzle just makes it feel more like
England :)

Thursday April 25 7:30 Meet the MAFFIA Dinner @ Patrizio's in Plano.

Saturday April 27 1:00 PM AutoX with the Mercedes Club @ Pennington field.
Last year one of our members came in overall second.  We are aiming to upset
the MB club this year.

Saturday May 18  Rally TBA

Sunday   May 19th EURO 2002 @ Taste of Addison.  On line registration @
http://euro.maffiacarclub.com

Rodney Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

72 Maserati Euro Indy
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( For Sale )