Alfa articles

There is a British 'performance car' magazine called "Evo" which has three
articles on Alfa Romeo in the April Issue. This magazine is available on US
news stands (bought my copy at Tower Books) now. The first article is about
driving impressions of the new 156 GTA (they liked it) then there are two
more articles about the original GTA. There is also a piece about the Brera
in the news section. They say that not only is the car slated for
production, but its the Brera, not the Spider which will spearhead Alfa
Romeo's return to the US market in 2004, not 2005. I wonder of they know
something that the rest of the automotive world does not know?

George Graves