New Guilietta Owner!

Hi All!!

Just brought home a 1962 Guilietta Sprint last night.  It was owned by a
friend of ours who is thinning his collection.  The car has been mostly
restored, but has a larger engine(not sure what size yet. 1600?) with
headers and Webers, lowered car, flared arches, and a 5 speed.  A previous
owner was trying to build a Veloce - even the gauges are Veloce, but with a
wood wheel.  Otherwise it's pretty much stock, but needs sorting here and
there.  My wife and I plan to start running vintage rallies with the car
and possibly and autocross here and there.

I'm gathering a list of questions for the Guilietta experts.  Hopefully
they'll be fun questions and I'm looking forward to sorting out the items
on the car with your help.  He gave me the shop manual and instruction
book(copied and bound versions) and I picked up "The Bible".  Anything else
to get??

Along with the Alfa we have a Sprite which has the mechanicals restored,
but I don't think the body will last well past this season.  That's a
reason for buying the running Alfa.  We're also are restoring a '59 Healey
100/6 which is completely apart.  That one's a handful.

Any tips and help on the Alfa are greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Jason Urban.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and '59 100/6     |
|     '62 Alfa-Romeo Guilietta Sprint         |
|      '96 Disco and '95 Rangie LWB           |