Re: Alfa Owners Club of So.Florida meets Sunday for BBQ & Concours

Attention: Florida Alfisti:

The So.FL Alfa Romeo Owners Club meets at 12:00 tomorrow, Sunday, April 21st
at T.Y. Park in Hollywood, FL for serious southwestern bbq and a concours
with judging by AROC national standards. Last year we bonded with over 80
members and 40 wonderful cars. Come join the party! All you can eat BBQ is
$12. Enter your car and maybe win a splendid trophy for $15. Judges needed.
Email me if you'll volunteer at ,, mmosko@domain.elided.

Driving directions: From I-95 get to Hollywood ... take Sheridan exit west,
go to first traffic light and turn right onto Park Rd. Go 1/4 mile to Park
entrance. Enter park and turn right. Go to end of road to Pavillion One. When
you see a sea of Alfas you've arrived.

Marc Mosko
President
So.FL AROC