re: GTV6 collectors

At 2:28 PM -0400 4/19/02, alfa-digest wrote:
>Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:00:19 EDT
>From: Pottree@domain.elided
>Subject: GTV6 collectors
>
>In a message dated 4/18/2002 6:15:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
>

> > Is it me, or have the selling prices for GTV6's gone up recently? When I
> > bought mine last year I found several nice ones in the "under $3k" range,
> > now theres very few in that price range any more...
> >

>Oh yes, they are appreciating like mad, the next "collectible" Alfa.  The
>last "true" non-sedan Alfa (but let's not start THAT again).
>
>Hold on and it will provide a cozy retirement.
>
>Charlie
>LA, CA, USA

Sweet!  Mine even has some original (been there since the '80s,
anyway) rust--does that make it more valuable?  I suppose I shouldn't
let the rear bumper fall off though--something tells me that won't
score me too many points on the concours circuit.

Joe
'82 GTV6 ($4500, anyone?  That's only ten times what I paid for it.)