Alfa WebRing

I'm assuming 'when things changed' a number of you have been able to
jump through the hoops to download the 'proper' html so you could remain
a member of the Alfa WebRing.

Is there an actual Alfa entity out there who one can email? Or when the
curtain is finally pulled back there sits just another computer, rather
than a friendly old man?

I've been banned since I have the wrong html code on my site. (Will
admit, html and I very grudgingly get along). Can't log in using
(apparently) banned Site ID and Password.

So I say I'm a newbie and fill out new forms. + I wanted to update my
information anyway.

Nope, won't accept! AlfaCyberSite.com has already been submitted.

Is this any way to run even a toilet in Tijuana?

I Bloody Hate Catch 22's.

Help!

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA