Re: GTV6 Speedos

      Like John Katos said, the tach and speedo needles on the GTV6's
tend to warp , with ( in my case anyway ) the end of the needle dragging
on the face. After bending the rubber speedo needle back turned out
to be a very tempory fix, I ended up using a sharp knife to trim the under-
side at the extreme end. I'd love to hear a better remedy though.
            Mark Manley

>Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:27:48 -0400
>From: BKarbocus@domain.elided
>Subject: 84 GTV6 Speedo
>
>Speedo was working intermittenly and replaced sender in transaxle with no result (Difatta said should be right one and
speedo itself may be dead).  Any ideas?  Fuse?  Connections? Thanks, Bob in upstate New York