Alfetta radiator repair

Hi folks, well the Alfetta has been down for about a month now, a hole
in the radiator.  I think rock went through it after a very high speed
run down Snoqualmie Pass.  So, I have a spare radiator but it has a
crack at the upper hose connection.  I called a nearby radiator shop &
they want about $50 to fix & test i, I could buy 3 cases of Castrol for
that!!  I'd rather try & fix it myself.  What's the best method of
attempting to fix this correctly?  Offline replies are welcome.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA