RE: Hurtienne and glass

FWIW, I've dealt with Hurtienne a couple of times, and have been generally
happy.  I've gotten door panels and other trim that were as good as original
quality.  The only problems have been in communicating the exact item/model I
needed - it appears that sometimes European cars are different than US spec.
Next time, I'm sending them pictures of what I need to avoid confusion.

Dean Mericas
1974 2000 GTV