Re: Hurtienne and glass

Howdy,

    dan>  Hi all, two questions: how are transactions with Huritenne?
    dan>  Their prices seem good, what about quality?  I'm interested
    dan>  in seat covers, headliner and interior stuff.  What about
    dan>  shipping expenses and delivery?

I've had excellent results with Huritenne.  At this point I've placed
3 orders with them, the last of which was pretty spendy and involved
some heavy bits.  I thought the shipping was quite reasonable, and it
was not much more than it might have been had it originated from
somewhere within the US.  It also helps that the euro is as low as it
is.  The quality of everything has been great and I wouldn't hesitate
to order from them again.

Marc Alley
Palo Alto, CA
'71 GTV