Alfisti

In a message dated 4/12/2002 2:27:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Thank you very much for your excellent advice. It is really very heartening
>
> to a relatively new Alfa owner that there is such camaraderie and help only
>
> an e-mail away. And of course thanks are due to Richard Welty for running
> the group.

You would think that the link among people who happen to buy or be
enthusiastic about something actually as mundane as a car marque would be
pretty flimsy, but over the years I have found most Alfa owners to be
exceptionally nice people, and the vast majority I've come in contact with (a
surprising number, how could Alfa sales be so puny?) are also very
interesting.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA