Miami to Atlanta auto transportation

Kind of a long-shot...but I'd really love to get that Alfetta in Miami, so I
thought I'd start by asking all my friends here on the Digest: does anyone
have any leads on transportation of cars from Miami to Atlanta? Any 'friend
of a friend' or other tips would be appreciated. I want the car but am not
prepared to spend $550 to ship a $500 car!

Thanks!

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider - 1993 164L (parting -- send me your
requests!)