Re: Alfabill

Having had the pleasure of meeting Bill in person (well, back then I think
it was before ALFABILL was born), I just wanted to take this moment to wish
him the best with the WRX gang--it truly seems to be the way to go right now
given the popularity of the car. With the long, slow sunset of Alfa in
America still upon us we can only wait for the dawn...

Bill is a great guy who was able to take his love of cars into a career that
truly made him a memorable fixture within the Alfa community. His epic lap
of America in a 164 is the stuff the rest of us can only dream about (or
shake our heads in disbelief!).

Chris Robyn
SF Bay
'91 168