AlfaBill

Hi Bill
Sorry you're changing focus of business. I still think there's nothing like
the Alfa community, even in what parts are concearned. I also think how, even
when Alfa does come back, there's no guarantee that Mastro will get the
dealership back, and think that's unfair.
I'm glad I got to know you at the height of your Alfa days, and hope you'll
still stay with the Digest.
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S