anyone have a part number for O2 sensor on 75 QV?

I haven't had a look yet at the sensor on my car but Alfa Romeo gave me part
number 7654221 for my 1991 75 QV. Has anyone taken a note of the part number
for this part? Or any cross-reference?

One of the cross-references I have used gives the following part numbers:

Alfa Romeo 7619303
Alfa Romeo 6050 76 900
Alfa Romeo 161 24 11 016 01
Bosch 0258003061
Fiat 7619303
Fiat 60805428
Fiat 60567759
Fiat 60507690
Jaguar DBC 6907
Lancia 7619303
Lancia 60805428
Lancia 60507690
Webcon WLS031

another cross reference gives the same Bosch number as above.

nk

Nick Koleszar : npk@domain.elided