Mastro goes local

Alfisti,

Due to changing demands on our business, MastroAlfa.com will be discontinued
shortly, and Mastro Alfa will operate on a local level, servicing Tampa area
cars and parts needs. We will be downsizing the operation to fulfill local
needs and discontinue our mail order services.

We will NOT be closing our agency with Alfa.

To my internet customers, Thank you! It has been a wonderful 3 years supplying
you with Alfa parts and services... and making wonderful friends along the
way. Sadly, well, happily also, the new WRX has become totally time
consuming... and it is better to bow out now than have poor service to our
customers. It has been more and more difficult to operate in a smooth fashion
with the time consumption finding and managing parts for our Alfas, as you
know, I enjoy finding cool stuff and importing. It's time to be realistic.

So, again, Thanks to all of you for support, kind words, harsh words when
deserved and your fascination with the marque that I share with you...

AlfaBill

Mastro Motors Inc. 800.683.2532 -Agent for:
Alfa Romeo, Subaru, MRT Performance
http://mastroalfa.com
http://mastrosubaru.com
http://mastrowrx.com