IAP Sales

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and make each of you aware of or latest email
specials. In addition to our usual close out and clearance items, we are
also offering a special on our K & N Filter Service Kits to kick off the
introduction of the new K & N Filters for the Spica injected cars.  Also,
while your at our website, make sure you check out our new online catalog in
PDF format and look at the latest additions to our Customer's Cars Photo
Gallery.

Thanks and have a great day.

Robert Peery
Sales Team Leader