91 Spider rough idle

Hi

This morning on the commute in a beautiful 55 deg F New England morning I
had a problem with the engine dying at idle. The car would usually start
again within 2-3 turns of the key but needed to be reved to 3000 rpm to
stay going. When running the engine seemed strong, but maybe a little
rough. The water temperature  was slightly higher than usual - 190 instead
of 175 deg F and the oil pressure at idle seemed low - around 20 psi, but
would increase to a standard 57psi at speed.
The oxygen sensor was replaced last year at a fairly major (=expensive)
tuneup and I had a fresh tank of gas, new 20W50 oil a few weeks ago and
all  the other maintenance is up to date.
I'd appreciate guidance about what to do next.
Thank you

Simon
91 Spider