Milano Fog lights

	I am in the process of fixing up my the newly acquired Verde. Both
front fog light lenses are broken ( to the point where hugh chunks are
missing from the lenses ).  Are the lenses available separately for a
reasonable price? If not, I see Vick's has the OEM set for $ 160.00 and
someone mentioned a few weeks ago that he installed PIAA 1500 lights ( $180
). Are there any other good, but cheaper solutions?

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68
	85 GTV6