164 (or any alfa) Exhaust Flex Hoses

I just replaced the exhaust flex hoses on my 164Q. I ended up ordering the
flex hoses from EPI Flex (www.epiflex.com). They seem to carry lots of
different size flex hoses and also will do custom work such as add ends to the
flex hoses for very cheap (both ends for $5), they will expand pipe to meet
the ID that you need too.
I had a very good experience ordering from these people. They were helpful,
knowledgeable and friendly (and had dealt with alfas before). I paid $44 for
each 2" x 8" flex hose, with the 2" extensions welded in place and a few bucks
for shipping.
The morning the hoses were scheduled to arrive they called me to inform me
that the hoses were arriving (they were tracking them with FedEx), and they
mailed me a receipt separate from the invoice on the package.
This is the best customer service I have ever experienced, and am so happy
that I felt like sharing it with everyone.
For all those who are do-it-yourselfers and can do a little welding, I
definitely recommend this place. Buying flexhoses from them was definitely
cheaper than replacing a $475 OEM downpipe (and that's only one of them).
No, I have no financial interest in them, just enjoyed giving them my
business.

later,

Karl
'91 164L