So. Cal Alfa owners and K&N!!!

Hey would anyone on the digest living in South Cali. be willing to loan their car to K&N for a couple of days for the good of the alfa community as a whole? K&N is working on pushing the Performance Intake Kits to the market and are looking for models to do their R&D work on. Here's the link. I wish I lived in So. Cali. I'd be all over it with my 164. Free Performance Intake Kit when they go to market nice!
http://www.knfilter.com/vehicles/needuus.htm
Keith Strini

Systems Engineer
Emerging Business Solutions, Inc.