Well-kept 164L, Los Gatos, CA

The car that I noticed in my neighborhood is indeed for sale (see below
notes). Always garaged and seemingly well maintained, but it has mostly been
sitting for a few years. The car and driver have now moved to Los Gatos. The
below notes are a few days old, as I gave one local Digester a few days
head-start to look at it. I've seen the car and it looks perfect from the
outside.

I believe the below phone number is a Cell phone and is still valid.

Caveat Emptor,
Karl