Small word on brakes

Sounds like the thread is dying, and I have no intention of uselessly
extending it with repeat opinions, but not mentioned yet (I think) are that:
-larger rotors mean larger diameters, which means less force must be applied
by the calipers to generate the same amount of braking torque.  Some
motorcycle manufacturer uses this concept, no idea if it's really a benefit
or a bragging right.
-larger calipers with more pistons (and therefore great x-sectional piston
area)should translate to more perpendicular output force for any given input
pressure.

-darren