Re: alfa-digest V8 #631-crocus cloth

hey, finally one I know ;>)  us refinishing junkies use crocus cloth as a
final polishing tool. It has something like a rouge impregnated in the
surface of a sturdy cloth-definitely finer than 400/600 wet/dry. Does not
come in grits that I am aware of-please correct me if wrong, someone.

Felix Schmidt
Escalon CA
62F and sunny
AROC-USA