Spider Springs

I would be wary of used *rear* springs in a Spider unless I had a good
idea of their provenance, so to speak.  The stock rear springs are quite
long and, for some reason, probably due to the fact that there's not a
lot of weight in the rear and therefore the springs make many small
flexes (? -- just guessing here) the rear springs are prone to sag.

If you have Shankle in the rear and stock in the front, I'd be careful
pushing that car hard -- the stiffer Shankle springs in the rear will
make the back end stick even less. AMHIK.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (W&D and Konis)
'87 Milano (stock susp).