EURO FIESTA & BBQ RAINED OUT!! (North Texas)

We tried to wait until the last minute, but it looks like more rain is on
it's way. Rather than get everybody caught in severe thunderstorms we are
going to reschedule EURO FIESTA & BBQ for Sunday May 12th.

This is the weekend before EURO @ Taste of Addison. So May will indeed be a
very EURO month.

Remember that Country Roads Rally is next weekend Sunday April 14. Let's
hope that the weather gods smile on us for next weekend, after washing,
storming & raining this weekend.

Remember that EURO 2002 @ TASTE OF ADDISON registration is now on line @
http://euro.maffiacarclub.com

Rodney Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

72 Maserati Euro Indy   ( Ready for the interior shop )
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver For Sale )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( My Current Driver )
Looking for a nice Maserati Mexico