I may need to sell...

The company I'm working for has been struggling to meet payroll. It seems
they missed payroll this week and as a result I may be relocating back to
Texas. Depending on how things work out, I may be forced to sell one or
both of my Alfas to help pay for (and reduce the cost of) the move from
CA.

I'm not positive I'll have to sell, it all depends on the outcome of the
next few days, but if I do, it will need to be before the end of
April.

I have an 87 milano platinum in Minneapolis, MN. Very little rust, it's
been kept garaged or kept up most of its life. It needs some TLC. It runs
good and drives pretty well. It does have a shifting problem that I
believe will be fairly simple to fix (if not a bit inconvenient).

I also have a 1974 Spider in San Rafael, CA. This car has front end damage
(body) from a previous owner's misfortune. The car runs pretty well and is
a lot of fun to drive, as to be expected.. I've only had it for 2 months
and have (had?) lots of plans for it. The car has been smogged within the
last 2 weeks, so that is already taken care of. I drove this car with a
few others on a fairwell saturday drive for another alfa owner that was
moving to MN at the beginning of March.

If anyone has any interest in either of these two cars, please contact me
off the digest with any questions or for more details. I hate to do this,
but I just got the quotes for moving trucks and trailers tonight. Ouch!

Thanks,
Greg