RE: Battery Nomenclature

All this battery talk prompted to me make a comment.  Between my 164S
and the GTV I've tried several brands including Interstate, Exide,
DieHard, and ACDelco.  I would rate them worst to best in this order
from the perspective of maintenance, starting performance, shelf
(parked) life, and tolerance for abuse (over-under charging).  I'd use
the ACDelco batteries without hesitation. YMMV.
-ahmet
----

The above reminds me that the replacement battery in my '95 164LS is a
large "NAPA Bus and Truck" battery. What does that say about the biggest
Alfa in North America?

(It fits and works great in the moderate San Jose, CA climate, BTW. I
don't know of any other direct replacement makes available.)

Karl
1995 164LS