Battery Nomenclature

"Exide NASCAR Sport Utility Vehicle
Battery".  Never mind the NASCAR label, apparently someone at Exide agrees
with Scott Fisher that a Spider is the only true Sport Utility Vehicle.

----

The above reminds me that the replacement battery in my '95 164LS is a large "NAPA Bus and Truck" battery. What does that say about the biggest Alfa in North America?

(It fits and works great in the moderate San Jose, CA climate, BTW. I don't know of any other direct replacement makes available.)

Karl
1995 164LS