RE: Battery Nomenclature

I'd like to hear other people's opinions of the Interstate batteries just
for comparison.

I had to replace the one that came in the Alfa shortly after I got it,
I ended up with a cheap Exide.

It's been my experience (at least up in MN and other places in the
midwest) that the Interstate batteries have been extremely good. I've been
using them in my vehicles for about 15 years they've always lasted and
started my vehicles no matter how cold it got (and without a battery
warming blanket or other warming devices plugged in). Of course I usually
get the truck batteries (usually the largest CCA battery that will fit the
battery space in the vehicle). And none of these cars and trucks have been
Alfas.

Anyone else have any comments about these batteries (good or bad)?