RE: Fuel Filling Transaxle Cars, and Effective Siphon Pumps?

I too read the vent hose fix, tried it on my Milano and it was marginally
better. I still had to pull the nozzle pretty far back and I held it in a
four o'clock position, I did get splashed, but I never got a bath of any
consequence. Dave have you checked the bottom of the tank? Most tanks which
do not feed from the bottom have a drain plug on the bottom.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA