Needing some Alfetta parts

I'm working on a '75 Alfetta GT and need a few parts and some information.
What I'm doing is putting together a "Euro 2.0" engine. I have almost
everthing I need.

First the easy stuff. I need the bracket that supports the center exhaust
and bolts to the end of the flywheel cover.  This should be for eather US or
Euro.  Next is directed to those who are outside the US. I need the heater
shield/plate on the intake side that the air cleaner preheat hose would go
to on a "Euro spec engine".
I also need information on the radiator hoses. What would be nice is to have
the section from the Euro parts manual. I have the US spec parts manual.

If some one can help me out please e-mail back. Thanks

Carl <cnewcomb@domain.elided>
82 Fiat spider
75 Alfetta