Re: 0

> Imagine selling a "Zero Fighter" car to the British....heheh talk about
>>> a marketing blunder.
>>>
>>> Zamani

Well, Pearl Harbor and Pacific Theater vets are probably higher on that
list..

Semi related wierd event, with some Alfa content:

Years ago, I was driving next to the Marine Helicopter base here in
Orange County..  it was a nice sunny day, I had the top down on the 74
Spider..  and I heard a prop plane overhead.  Now, there was an airstrip
but it was hardly used, the norm was for very large 'choppers to be
flying around there.

So I look up, and nearly drove off the road when I saw a shiny new
Mitsubishi Zero, with rising suns on the wings and all, looking for all
the world like it was turning for a strafing run on the base!

Very unsettling.. I kept looking around to see if the cars were still of
mid 80's vintage, and if I was going to see Rod Serling standing on a
streetcorner..

Must have been someone with a huge retirement plan, dropping in for a
visit..  And we think restoring old cars is an expensive hobby!!